According to the latest report by Reports and Data, the global Alternative Data Sources Market was worth USD 1.8 billion in 2022 and is projected to grow at a revenue CAGR of 22.6% over the forecast period. The increase in the availability of Alternative Data Sources sources is a significant driver of this revenue growth. Digital technology and the proliferation of data-generating devices and applications have led to a vast amount of data available for analysis, including data from sources such as social media platforms, website traffic, and sensor networks. As a result, Alternative Data Sources providers can now collect and analyze data from a diverse range of sources.
The revenue growth of the market is also driven by the development of data sources and advancements in data analytics technologies. Machine learning and artificial intelligence (AI) have made it possible to quickly and accurately analyze vast amounts of information. This enables Alternative Data Sources providers to offer insights and projections that were previously difficult to obtain using traditional data sources.
To download a PDF sample copy of the report, visit @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/download-free-sample/5965
Some Key Highlights from the Report
- The Alternative Data Sources market is classified based on various industries such as automotive, BFSI, energy, industrial, IT telecommunications, media entertainment, real estate construction, retail, transportation logistics, and others. With the rising demand for electric cars and the progress of self-driving vehicles, the automotive sector is expected to dominate the revenue share in the foreseeable future. This category encompasses two-wheelers, commercial vehicles, and passenger cars. Additionally, the adoption of connected vehicles and advanced driver assistance systems (ADAS) is likely to benefit the automotive industry by improving safety, efficiency, and driver experience.
- Information obtained from credit and debit card transactions is a valuable source of data that can reveal important insights into consumer spending behaviours and patterns. Financial institutions can leverage this data to detect and prevent fraudulent activities, gain insights into customer spending habits, and create targeted marketing campaigns. Additionally, businesses can utilize this data to conduct market research and analysis, gaining a better understanding of consumer spending behaviours and preferences, which can inform their product development and advertising strategies.
Top 10 Companies Operating in the Global Alternative Data Sources Market:
Bloomberg L.P., Thasos Group, Quandl Inc., 1010data, Second Measure, YipitData, Kenetic, Neudata, Analec Infotech, and SP Global Market Intelligence
Data Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2019-2032)
- Credit Debit Card Transactions
- Email Receipts
- Geo-Location (Foot Traffic) Records
- Mobile Application Usage
- Satellite Weather Data
- Social Sentiment Data
- Web Scraped Data
- Web Traffic
- Other Data Types
Industry Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2019-2032)
- IT Telecommunications
- Media Entertainment
- Real Estate Construction
- Transportation Logistics
- Other Industries
End-user Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2019-2032)
- Hedge Fund Operators
- Investment Institutions
- Retail Companies
- Other End-users
Regional analysis provides insights into key trends and demands in each major country that can affect market growth in the region.
- North America (U.S., Canada, Mexico)
- Europe (Germany, U.K., Italy, France, BENELUX, Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, South Korea, Rest of APAC)
- Latin America (Brazil, Rest of LATAM)
- Middle East Africa (Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., South Africa, Rest of MEA)
Key Takeaways of the Competitive Overview Section:
- Overview of the company profiles of each market player
- Industrial chain analysis of each player
- Revenue share contribution
- Sales network and distribution channels and net profits and losses of each company
- Key business growth strategies are undertaken by these players
Request a customized copy of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/5965
Thank you for reading our report. We also offer customized report as per client requirement. Kindly connect with us to know more about customization plan and our team will offer you the altered report.
Get Explore Latest Research Report by Reports and Data:
Instrument Landing System And Visual Landing Aids Market @ https://www.globenewswire.com/news-release/2019/04/03/1796496/0/en/Hemolysis-Agent-for-Blood-Cell-Analyzer-Market-To-Reach-USD-810-8-Million-By-2026.html
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients to make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, TouchPoints, Chemicals, Products, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provide our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.
Head of Business Development
Reports and Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
E-mail: [email protected]