Hardware wallets are in demand nowadays. So, the newbies are constantly searching for the best wallet that will have the best security features. There are not many names in the crypto hardware wallet industry. And the best hardware wallet is the Ledger hardware wallet. So, if you are a new user as well then this blog is for you.
In this write-up, we will provide you details about some of the Ledger wallet products such as Ledger Stax Wallet that will help you in deciding which wallet you want to use.
Short Overview of Ledger Stax Wallet
The wallet supports more than 5,000 coins and tokens. The wallet is compatible with several other digital assets which makes it more advantageous for its users. In today’s digital era, crypto assets need a secure wallet that will protect them. And this work can be easily done by the Ledger wallet. All the products of the ledger wallet are completely secure but the Ledger Stax is more secure as it is a newly launched wallet and has more advanced features.
What are the features of Ledger Stax?
Let us get started with the list of features this wallet offers. The said characteristics are:
- Has a large display which makes it easy for navigation.
- Large number of supported cryptocurrencies including Ethereum and Bitcoin as well.
- Bluetooth connectivity is available so that it is available to be used as wireless.
- The wallet could be backed up using a 24-word recovery phrase.
- Data transfer and Qi Wireless charging.
- Even the lock screens of Ledger Stax Wallet are customizable with the different NFTs.
- The design is tamper-evident.
- For additional security a PIN is also enabled.
- The wallet is easily portable.
What are the pros of this wallet?
The list of benefits of the Ledger Stax wallet is quite long, but we will give you a summary of its benefits in this section of the blog.
- Connectivity with the Ledger Live mobile application.
- Have a high-resolution touch screen that allows easy navigation for its users.
- Provides users with a stylish and premium hardware wallet design.
- Supports many popular currencies that will give users a variety of options to choose from.
Cost of Ledger Stax
Currently, the wallet is priced at US$279, which makes this Ledger Stax Wallet the most expensive wallet of all the products launched by Ledger. The Nano X costs around US$149, while the Nano S Plus costs around US$79. If you have a limited budget, then Nano S Plus would be a better option because it is quite affordable. But that does mean that the wallet is not much secure, because there were no compromises made in the security of the wallet.
Comparison between Ledger Products
- Screen Type and Size
The screen of Stax is E Ink, and the other two devices (the Ledger Nano X and the Ledger Nano S Plus) have an OLED screen. Also, the Ledger Stax wallet has bigger dimensions around (400x672 Px) while the other products have the same dimensions around 128x64 px.
- Touchscreen and Charging
The Stax wallet is touchscreen while the other wallets like Ledger Nano X and Ledger Nano S Plus are not. Stax has a feature of wireless charging while the others do not have this option.
- Compatibility with Ledger Live
All the wallets are compatible with the Ledger Live application. During the setup of the wallet, the users need to download this application.
Wrapping it Up!
This wallet is the best choice for users who prefer top-notch security for their crypto assets. Also, the wallet has a modular design that will attract users especially those who are young traders. Hence, we hope that our blog about the Ledger Stax Wallet was enough to answer all your queries.